Some memes survive long enough to be passed on.
1. Watch as science argues against agnosticism.
2. Apparently, CEOs don't get paid enough. Pay them more to work harder. That way they can get a new high score when they die.
3. Another piece of brilliance by Scott Stephens. If you only read one of these links, read this one. The quote from Rowan Williams should be the subject of meditation by my Christian readers.
4. Chimpanzee prostitution, or an example from the animal world that the rich guys get the girls? Are we humans, in our ant-hill cities, any better than this?
5. The Easter trial, judged by the Real.